What information do we collect about you?
We collect the following types of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on your application for advisory services and related forms.
- Information about your advisory services and brokerage transactions with us and third parties not affiliated with us that are used by us to provide our advisory services to you.
To whom do we disclose your nonpublic personal information?
Rudney Associates, Inc. does not release any client nonpublic personal information to any unaffiliated third party other than the following:
- The companies you authorize us to use to provide advisory services to you, for example, the custodian for your account.
- The companies we use to carry out the services you authorize us to provide, for example, brokers, accountants, lawyers and the like.
- As required by law.
What information do we disclose about you to these parties?
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive on your application for services or client questionnaire, such as, your name, social security number, assets, and income.
- Information about the transactions in your account.
How do we safeguard your nonpublic personal information?
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and service providers (like brokers and custodians) who need to know that information in order for us to carry out the advisory services that you have asked us to provide you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Please feel free to contact us at (925) 838-0696 if you have questions or if we can be of any assistance to you.